This is a remote position for the Central region of the United States. The ideal candidate will have SaaS experience and be a resident of one of the following states: Wisconsin, Missouri, Minneapolis, Indiana, Michigan, Texas or Kansas. Contact center experience is a plus.
We believe that a great customer experience starts with people!
Playvox provides cloud native, digital first workforce optimization software which
drastically improves customer experience and agent engagement. Our omnichannel
platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk,
Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data
into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer
interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent
● Meet and exceed monthly revenue/quota - demonstrated knowledge and
execution of the Playvox sales process / Sandler methodology.
● Develop a territory sales strategy to ensure consistent achievement of
objectives, both short- and long-term.
● Build lasting, meaningful relationships with peers,management, and
● Build and align with the Playvox sales plan. Develop and own the regional
market segmentation and designated focus/targeted accounts
● Foster internal relationships, provide the support and teamwork necessary to
manage accounts and close deals
● Communicate forecast data - accurately and realistic to the management team.
● Embrace and exhibit the corporate values of Playvox. Be a good human.