"We believe that a great customer experience starts with people."
Playvox provides cloud native, digital first Workforce Engagement Management software comprising seven modules, Workforce Management, Quality, Coaching, Performance, Learning, Motivation and Customer AI. Our solutions are designed to get the very best out of your workforce, while improving every part of your customer and employee engagement.
We’re on a mission to build software and relationships that power operational excellence in service teams globally.
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
We are looking for a Mid Level Product Designer, geek, with 4 years of working experience, with at least 1 year designing complex systems (not just websites, preferably B2B) high english speaking level, experience working in collaboration with product teams (Product, development, UX) in agile environments. With a good understanding of the end-to-end product design process, well-developed design craft, and strong problem-solving skills. Proficient knowledge of design tools like Figma, proven experience conducting user research to understand and define the problem space, define workflows, prototypes, and UX improvements. Great communication skills presenting ideas. A big plus is having some front-end experience.
WFH - Full Time
UX, UI, User research, Visual design, Problem solving, Team work, Usability, Accessibility, Figma.
What You'll Need
- Strong fundamentals of User Centered Design with a balance between strategic and tactical approaches to UX.
- Solid expertise in Product Design (UX, UI, and Research);
- Experience developing digital products.
- Experience in design tools such as Figma.
- Experience using research as a tool to learn and validate.
- Proven expertise owning and executing UI work based on an existing visual language or design system.
- Experience designing documentation and specifications with a focus on engineering departments. Familiarity with Jira and Confluence is desirable.
- Good interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Good time management and ability to work autonomously when needed.
- Flexibility and desire to learn and experiment new methodologies and practices around UX design.
- The initiative to get things done and drive projects forward to completion.
- Be a quick learner and not afraid to ask questions.
- Indispensable English B1 or higher.
- +4 years of experience.
What You'll do
- Work in collaboration with our engineering, account executive, customer success, and Product teams.
- Identify insights, understand users and generate potential solutions based on user experience research.
- Communicate frequently with your product team (Product/development/UX) to explain design decisions, present user workflows, and have a strong understanding of user needs.
- Design the user experience and the product's interfaces (UX/UI) based on the company's objectives in a strategic way.
- Rapid sketching and wireframing with collaborative feedback from cross-functional project leads to ensure business goals are met and technical constraints are considered.
- Conduct user research to learn about the problem space, our users needs and pains, business objectives and technical limitations and opportunities, and to validate your design hypothesis and solutions via interviews, prototypes, usability tests, and data.
- Communicate design decisions effectively and collaborate closely with the engineering team as solutions are implemented to ensure products meet design definitions and usability standards before they go out to users.
- Proactively promote cross functional collaborations on agile environments.
- Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and evangelize the Playvox culture.
Playvox is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. We firmly believe that diversity is how we achieve our mission and grow our business.
We pride ourselves on a set of company values that keeps us honest, kind, and people-first.
- Always Be Learning: We want to be better every day.
- Be a Good Human: We do the right thing, always.
- Change is Good: We don’t fear change. We love being out of our comfort zone.
- Do it Now: We move fast. We don’t procrastinate. We’re determined.
- Enjoy the Little Things: We’re grateful. We’re present. We focus on what matters.