We are looking for awesome people to join Playvox!
PLAYVOX GENERAL INFO
PlayVox provides quality assurance and performance management software that helps customer support teams improve customer experience and agent engagement. Its omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction.
Based in Manizales, Colombia and with offices in Silicon Valley, we are hiring people who want to share our values and have fun with this family across all disciplines and experience levels.
ROLE DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
- Create reusable components and user interfaces.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices.
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company.
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues.
- Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team.
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds.
- Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements.
- Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems.
- Collaborate with members of the website team (including designers and back-end developers) to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of the web applications.
- Build and Automated testing.
- 6+ years web development experience required
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Advance understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Advance understanding of NPM.
- Understanding to consume REST API services via Json data from microservices.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Responsive Web Design skills.
- Experience moving SSR to SPA.
Playvox is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. We firmly believe that diversity is how we achieve our mission and grow our business