Playvox provides quality assurance and performance management software that helps customer support teams improve customer experience and agent engagement. Its omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction.
Based in Manizales, Colombia and with offices in Silicon Valley, we are hiring people who want to share our values and have fun with this family across all disciplines and experience levels.
ROLE DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
The Director of UX will work closely with the existing team of UX-Product Designers to create the user experience for the core journeys and products of Playvox.
You will partner closely with product owners, engineers, and clients to enhance the overall quality, value, and experience of our products.
As the Director of UX you will be hands-on in all aspects of user experience including: gathering and understanding business & user requirements, creating information architecture diagrams, user flows and the creation of new concepts.
WFH - Full Time
What You'll Need
- Possess a deep and recognizable commitment to user empathy.
- Exceptional skills in ideation, user flows, mapping and information architecture.
- Fluency with UI design tools and prototyping software.
- Understanding of the capabilities and limitations of software development platforms.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Clear and confident communicator with an affinity for visual storytelling.
- Great skill combining through analytics and behavioral insights to generate experiments to improve our products experience and differentiation.
- Experience in leadership and building strong high-performance teams.
- Management of large projects.
- + 8 years of experience as Product Design or related.
- + 4 year of experience as Senior Design Leader.
- C1/C2 english proficiency.
- Strong portfolio showing breadth of UX Design work.
- Experience with service design a +!
What You'll do
- Leading the UX department in growth and excellence by promoting collaboration and best practices in the department.
- Represents the perspective of the end user experience as part of a collaborative team of leaders when developing the strategic direction.
- Develops and maintains professional communications with customers, internal users and vendors to enhance business relationships.
- Organizes and coordinates IT educational programs for corporate management and staff.
- Embodying the business/product values.
- Assisting in the achievement of product goals.
- Identification of new market opportunities for the product.
- Creates strategy documents and content to supply to the UX department personnel.
- Drive change through currency, adaptability, and innovation.
- Work under the agile methodology.
- Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and evangelize the Playvox culture and Product Principles.
Playvox is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. We firmly believe that diversity is how we achieve our mission and grow our business.