We believe that a great customer experience starts with people! Playvox provides cloud native, digital first Workforce Engagement Management software comprising seven modules - Workforce Management, Quality, Coaching, Performance, Learning, Motivation and Customer AI. Our solutions are designed to get the very best out of your workforce, while improving every part of your customer and employee engagement.
At Playvox, we are a customer-first organization. The Onboarding Consultant is focused on securing healthy long-term adoption and relationships with an assigned portfolio of customers with a strong focus on time-to-value and customer best practices.
This is a role for someone who is both forward-thinking, practical and has a passion for helping customers. You will need to be prepared to dig in, and do what is required to ensure successful adoption of our WFM product, and to ensure that our customers have a successful Playvox onboarding experience . A background in Workforce Management and/or Contact centre management is required.
- Manage full account implementation(s) in parallel and relationships with customers to drive long-term adoption.
- Helping to onboard new customers through discovery workshops, training, and business support through our onboarding process.
- Serve as a primary point of contact throughout implementation and manage the customer communication by proactively engaging with customers during implementation and onboarding: conducting status calls, communicating via email and chat, and conducting formal customer hypercare and implementation close with cross-functional teams.
- Manage large scale project plans using formal project management tools, allocating tasks and managing resources.
- Maintain overall health of accounts throughout onboarding and implementation to ensure account success and growth.
- Facilitate ‘Expert’ sessions to satisfy contract conditions post implementation when called upon by the account CSM
- Cultivate a trusted advisor relationship with stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Serve as the voice of the customer to drive improvement across all areas including: Input into the product development roadmap (ideas, feedback from customers, and assisting in validating releases prior to general release).
- Proactively identify opportunities with current implementations to continue to provide exceptional value to customers and communicate with the corresponding internal teams.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs.
- Collaborate with technical support to assist in triaging customer technical issues or product questions.
- Conduct ongoing customer training and consult on best practices for product usage.
- Present product demonstrations.
- Support customers and solve problems for specific and individualized use cases including: Document and monitoring of client issues, feature requests and product enhancements through to resolution.
- Strong understanding of the Playvox platform and similar SaaS solutions within the contact center industry
- You will need a strong background in either Workforce Management, Contact Centre environments or Customer Success Management to be successful in this role.
- 5-7+ years of B2B client-relationship management experience in software/technology, preferably in contact centre industry.
- Knowledge of customer success processes and best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational skills in a high-growth environment.
- Ability to be a subject matter expert within the product and lead customer-facing conversations.
- Act as a trusted advisor and confident to deliver advice and recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, both written and verbal.
- Full fluency in English.
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
Why join Playvox?
In this fast-paced period of growth, it is genuinely an exciting time to be a Playvoxer. We are a supportive, high energy global collective that loves to celebrate wins, lift each other up and recognise each other’s contributions. We strive for excellence in every interaction, all whilst enjoying the little things along the way.
A few of our Playvoxer perks include:
- Training and learning opportunities
- Monthly wellness hours program
- Complete remote working
- Additional paid leave for your birthday and Playvoxsary (work anniversary)
If you’re ready to contribute to a driven and supportive team through this challenging yet rewarding opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! APPLY TODAY!
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.
Please note: Due to high volume of applications, we will be contacting shortlisted candidates only