Playvox’s category-defining quality assurance, coaching, voice of customer and motivational platform is delighting customers and the team is expanding. We are looking for an exceptional Vice President of Global People/HR to lead our next stage of growth.
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, whether they are centrally located, remote employees, distributed across the globe or a combination of all three. With Playvox’s innovative enterprise-class solutions, clients systematically improve the customer experience and agent skill set through quality measurement, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and by motivating agents, all on one platform.
Playvox is a well-funded, high growth company deployed in leading brand companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Intercom and others. Playvox transforms the way companies of all sizes manage quality practices to deliver exceptional customer service.
The Vice President, Global People/HR is a role for someone who directs and oversees the company’s GLOBAL HR plans in ways that support our mission and overall strategy.
Reporting to the CEO, the Vice President, Global People/HR will have responsibility for global Human Resources functions of the company as this position has high accountability focusing on taking our CULTURE to the next level.
This position is based in Orlando, Florida, open to remote candidates with previous experience in SaaS companies, start ups or high growth software company experience.
What you will be doing
- Contribute to the implementation of policies, procedures, systems and initiatives including goal setting (V2MOM), Performance Review and making a huge impact in our culture.
- Develop proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance.
- Partner with hiring managers to plan learning & development opportunities for teams.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees from USA and COLOMBIA reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance while driving best practices in a high-growth environment.
- Serve as relationship manager with third party service providers.
- Assist employees with day to day HR related questions.
- Be a partner to the leadership team and support various projects and requests as needed.
- 10+ years of successful SaaS and/or Start ups and high growth software company experience.
- 5+ of direct leadership experience as a Director/VP.
- Background in workforce planning, IT recruitment and employment branding.
- Proven ability to build solid, trusting and credible relationships.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Desire to work as a team with a focus on metrics driven results.
- Self-motivated but knows when to seek further guidance.
- Detail oriented and laser-focused on supporting internal processes and systems.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- A resourceful problem-solver.
- Permanent work authorization in the US.
- Fluent English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus.
Personal Characteristics/Cultural Fit
- You are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing
- You possess strong interpersonal skills, excel in facilitating relationships and driving results across internal functional areas and with external stakeholders/partners.
- You are a seasoned and capable leader who operates with integrity, and also works collaboratively and in a hands-on manner with peers and junior team members. You conduct yourself and lead others from a framework of mutual respect and trust; you are an open and transparent communicator.
- You are extremely focused and know how to quickly separate the mission-critical from the trivial; you know how to intuitively identify the critical tasks that add value and prioritize the rest.
- You are a data-driven decision maker focused on delivering results.
- You share Playvox’s values: Always be Learning, Be a Good Human, Change is Good, Do it Now and Enjoy the Little Things.
- Bachelor degree required
- MBA or BA/BSc in Human Resource Management or a related field preferred
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.