We are looking for awesome people to join Playvox!
Playvox General Info
We’re a global and remote-friendly company, with talent hubs in over 10 cities, including Manizales, Orlando, Silicon Valley, London, Barcelona, Santiago, San Paulo, Las Vegas, and Indianapolis, we are hiring people who want to share our values and have fun with this family across all disciplines and experience levels.
Playvox provides quality assurance and performance management software that helps customer support teams improve customer experience and agent engagement. Its omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction.
SR - Senior
Full-time - Remote
Analyzes financial performance and market conditions to perform financial forecasting, reporting, and key metrics tracking for driving business decisions.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for driving business decisions
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and reporting dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop processes to optimize efficiency to collect and analyze data
- Provide other ad hoc reporting and analyses as necessary to support the organization
- 2-5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- BA or BS degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or Statistics), MBA preferred
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Strong knowledge and fluency with Microsoft Excel advanced formulas and functions
- Familiarity with data query/data management tools a plus (Access, SQL, BI) preferred.
- Hand on experience with Intacct preferred
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills; must be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Detailed understanding of Saas business metrics
- Good business acumen
Playvox is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. We firmly believe that diversity is how we achieve our mission and grow our business.