We are a global and remote-friendly company with talent hubs all over the world. We have Playvoxers based in Manizales, Silicon Valley, Orlando, Las Vegas, London, Barcelona, Santiago, San Paulo, as well as right across Australia.
Playvox is a fast-growing technology start-up, with a category-defining workforce management product aimed at customer service environments. We are here as a serious disrupter in the mid-market for workforce management with rapid customer uptake across various industries, ranging in size from approximately 50 seats to approximately 1000.
With more and more customers powered by our solutions, this means that we are looking for great people to join us as key contributors to support us during this exciting phase. Our Australian based team is small but fast-evolving and pull together to produce and deliver amazing client outcomes. We are looking for a like-minded person to join our dynamic team, share our values and have some fun with us along the way!
About the role:
In a nutshell your focus will be to research the market and book meetings with potential clients that are a good fit for our software solutions.
• Understanding our Playvox software solutions and effectively communicating the value to the target market.
• Analysing the target market to identify prospects based on characteristics such as economic activity, structure, financial capacity, and others.
• Identifying the departments and specific individuals in charge of making decisions for Contact Center operations.
• Contacting prospects through emails, social networks, and phone calls to introduce Playvox's value proposition.
• Schedule and assign a discovery call between the Prospect and an Account Executive. Follow-up on schedule meetings as required.
• Follow-up with Prospects who have shown an interest in Playvox to generate personalized content according to their requirements.
• Re-engage with Prospects who didn’t attend a scheduled discovery call.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
• Minimum 1 year of Sales Development/Sales experience.
• Experience in Customer Service.
• Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce and Outreach is a plus.
• Experience building sequences is a plus.
• Proven experience carrying quota.
Qualities we are looking for:
• Customer oriented – internal and external stakeholders.
• A keen learner, seeking opportunities to improve.
• Resilient and embraces change.
• Supportive team player and contributor.
• Initiative to work autonomously and remotely.
Why join Playvox?
In this fast-paced period of growth, it is genuinely an exciting time to be a Playvoxer! We are a high-energy, global collective that loves to celebrate wins, lift each other up and recognise each other’s contributions. We strive for excellence in every interaction, all whilst enjoying the little things along the way.
To name a few of our Playvoxer perks, some of them are:
• Training and learning opportunities
• Wellness hours
• Remote working
If you’re ready to contribute to a fun and driven team through this challenging yet rewarding opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! APPLY TODAY!
Please note: Due to high volume of applications, we will be contacting shortlisted applicants only.