Playvox provides cloud native, digital first workforce optimization software which drastically improves customer experience and agent engagement. Our omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue/quota - demonstrated knowledge and execution of the Playvox sales process / Sandler methodology.
- Identify and develop partnerships, consultant relationships, and professional network to build pipeline.
- Develop a territory sales strategy to ensure consistent achievement of objectives, both short- and long-term.
- Build lasting, meaningful relationships with peers, management, and prospect/partner community
- Build and align with the Playvox sales plan. Develop and own the regional market segmentation and designated focus/targeted accounts
- Foster internal relationships, provide the support and teamwork necessary to manage accounts and close deals
- Communicate forecast data - accurately and realistic to the management team.
- Embrace and exhibit the corporate values of Playvox. Be a good human.
- Provide meaningful feedback, prioritize customer needs or requests to empower engineering and other functional areas with the right direction, market needs.
- Consistent high activity to generate your own pipeline for success.
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
- 5+ years of Workforce Management experience required.
- Demonstrated success in selling SaaS-based Workforce Management Solutions (WFM) - Examples: Verint, Monet, Teleopti, Nice,etc.