We believe that a great customer experience starts with people.
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, be they centrally located, remote employees, distributed across the globe, or a combination of all three. With Playvox’s innovative enterprise-class solutions our clients systematically improve the customer experience and agent skill set through quality measurement, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and motivating agents, all on one platform.
At Playvox, the Solutions Consulting team plays a strategic role in the success of customer implementations and customer time-to-value. This is a role for someone who is both forward-thinking, practical, and technical. In this role, you will assist with customer priorities and define relevant use cases.
- Provide technical expertise around Playvox WEM product suite, data integration, and services both internally and externally.
- Manage relationships with customers alongside Customer Success Managers to drive long-term adoption of the Playvox suite of products and services.
- Consult with clients on technical issues or integration needs and serve as the point of contact for all technical questions and respond in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicate effectively to answer questions around technical topics such as Playvox platform security, Integration methodologies, and data connectors with clients.
- Walk clients through API payloads - JSON, API call structures and queries, and other technical topics involved in delivering sophisticated SaaS solutions.
- Work as the technical liaison between Customer Support Managers and Engineering teams to translate client business needs into technical user stories.
- Cultivate a trusted advisor relationship with stakeholders and executive sponsors.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- A deep understanding of SaaS solutions within the contact center/customer care industry or experience with SaaS solutions within the CRM industry is required.
- Working knowledge of SAML or other identity providers, SSO tools like Okta, One Login, etc. is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge or experience in BI tools like Looker, Power BI, Tableau, or Domo is highly desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Proven strong organizational and project management skills in a high-growth environment.
- A customer-centric attitude and the ability to communicate well at all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related engineering discipline, OR equivalent industry work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role in software/technology in the contact center industry.
- 2+ years of experience in the Quality Management space or customer service space is desired.
- Knowledge of SaaS platforms, APIs, ability to explain functionality to both business and technical teams
- Experience working with sales, post-sales, and product teams to help drive business growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Strong attention to detail, both written and verbal. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Strong documentation skills.
This is a rare opportunity to help define a growing team in a well-funded SaaS startup with great customer traction. You will represent the voice of the customer in our product definition and have a big opportunity for impact.
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.