We are looking for someone to develop and enhance our customers experience, assisting in building and developing our customer relationships through their entire journey. You will be working with our existing team to ensure that our customers continue to become our advocates through successful user adoption, and ongoing gold class service experience.
The ideal person is someone that is keen to get involved in a small, and fast paced team environment. You will need to be prepared to dig in, and do what is required to ensure successful adoption of our WFM product, and to ensure that our customers are happy. A background in Workforce Management and/or Contact centre management is required.
● Helping to onboard new customers through discovery workshops, training, and business support
through our onboarding process.
● Building great client relationships and becoming the trusted advisor for the customers in your
● Maintaining contact with a portfolio of customers through regular meetings, business reviews and
adhoc training as required
● Maintain client information records to assist with early identification of clients who may be at risk
or need additional support
● Become the voice of the customer internally and communicate their issues clearly through to
resolution or workaround
● Responsible for and targeted on retention of existing clients through contract renewal processes
● Document and monitoring of client issues, feature requests and product enhancements through to
● Developing new materials to assist in self-help, training, and enablement of our customers.
● Assistance in ongoing customer support, through assisting in responding to queries, best practices,
new feature walkthroughs, and customer touchpoints.
● Input into the product development roadmap, including inputting ideas, feedback from customers,
and assisting in validating releases prior to general release.
● You will need a strong background in either Workforce Management, Contact Center environments
or Customer Success Management to be successful in this role.
● The primary skill required for this role is the ability to clearly communicate, and build strong
relationships with our customers and partners.
● A strong advisory/consultancy ability is favourable, the client needs to trust your advice and you
need to be confident to deliver advice and recommendations
● Your role will require you to balance multiple conflicting priorities day to day and you will need
strong organisational skills as well as a clear communication style to allow you to keep your
customer informed throughout the process.
● You will need an ability to work within a dynamic team, in a rapidly moving environment.