Playvox’s category-defining quality assurance, coaching, voice of customer and motivational platform is delighting customers and the team is expanding. We are looking for an exceptional Vice President of Global Sales to lead our next stage of growth.
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, whether they are centrally located, remote employees, distributed across the globe or a combination of all three. With Playvox’s innovative enterprise-class solutions, clients systematically improve the customer experience and agent skill set through quality measurement, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and by motivating agents, all on one platform.
Playvox is a well-funded, high growth company deployed in leading brand companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Intercom and others. Playvox transforms the way companies of all sizes manage quality practices to deliver exceptional customer service.
The Vice President, Global Sales is a role for someone who is both a strategic and tactical leader and understands how to execute and deliver results. Can you lead a high-performing SaaS enterprise sales team and demonstrate leadership excellence while collaborating with other teams in a fast-paced environment?. The market is large and so is the opportunity. www.playvox.com.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Vice President, Global Sales will have responsibility for all sales functions of the company.
This position is based in Orlando, Florida, open to remote candidates..
What you will be doing
- Set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate tremendous annual growth in revenue and bookings
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- 12+ years of successful SaaS and/or applications sales, selling primarily to the C-suite, with at least 5 years in the call center industry
- 5-7 years of direct leadership experience in strategic enterprise SaaS sales in the US and globally
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing enterprise sales organization for a rapidly growing company
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
- Proven success establishing strong relationships across all functions
- Experience helping to lead complex sales cycles and serve as a trusted partner to prospects and customers
- Deep knowledge of the call center industry with a strong executive network
- Experience building industry-specific enterprise sales plays and effective GTM strategies. Strong operational and analytic capabilities
- Strategic enterprise sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise software offerings
Personal Characteristics/Cultural Fit
- You are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing
- You possess strong interpersonal skills, excel in facilitating relationships and driving results across internal functional areas and with external stakeholders/partners.
- You are a seasoned and capable leader who operates with integrity, and also works collaboratively and in a hands-on manner with peers and junior team members. You conduct yourself and lead others from a framework of mutual respect and trust; you are an open and transparent communicator.
- You are extremely focused and know how to quickly separate the mission-critical from the trivial; you know how to intuitively identify the critical tasks that add value and prioritize the rest.
- You are a data-driven decision maker focused on delivering results.
- You share Playvox’s values: Always be Learning, Be a Good Human, Change is Good, Do it Now and Enjoy the Little Things.
- Bachelor degree required
- MBA preferred
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.