We are looking for awesome people to join Playvox!
Playvox General Info:
We’re a global and remote-friendly company, with talent hubs in over 10 cities, including Manizales, Orlando, Silicon Valley, London, Barcelona, Santiago, San Paulo, Las Vegas, and Indianapolis, we are hiring people who want to share our values and have fun with this family across all disciplines and experience levels.
Playvox provides quality assurance and performance management software that helps customer support teams improve customer experience and agent engagement. Its omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction.
A performance engineer with experience in:
- Design of performance test strategies
- Develop test scripts and load models for testing
- Develop and improve the tools and processes for monitoring and measuring performance in production and test environments
- Investigate and detect platform performance issues
- Collaborate with the DevOps area in Engineering to tune performance to a highly scalable environment
Seniority Level: Senior
Employment Type: Full-time - Remote Work
Performance Required Tools:
- Roles as Performance engineer, QA, DeVOps
- Continuous integration
- SW performance testing tools
- Distributed systems
- Services that work on the internet
- Network file server: That is, independent computers connected through links
- Banking Network
- Peer-to-peer networks: manage and optimize the use of the bandwidth of other network users through connectivity between them, web infrastructure and protocols
- Network architecture
- Virtual machines or containers (docker, K8, etc)
- Running performance tests
- Intermediate English
- Plans own work, to meet given objectives and processes.
- Broad range of complex technical or professional work activities, in a variety of contexts.
- Influences team, and specialist peers internally.
- Responsibility for work of others and allocation of resources.
- Participates in external activities related to specialization.
- Decisions influence success of projects and team objectives.
- Defines and creates test cases from analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications (such as reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability and portability).
- Produces test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
- Specifies requirements for environment, data, resources and tools.
- Interprets, executes and documents complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
- Records and analyses actions and results, and maintains a defect register. Reviews test results and modifies tests if necessary.
What are you waiting for to join us?