We believe that a great customer experience starts with people.
Playvox’s category-defining quality assurance, coaching and motivational platform is delighting customers and our team is growing. We are hiring an organized and experienced Director Product Manager to help lead our next chapter of growth.
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, be they centrally located, remote employees, distributed across the globe or a combination of all three. With Playvox’s innovative enterprise-class solutions our clients systematically improve the customer experience and agent skill set through quality measurement, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and by motivating agents, all on one platform.
Playvox is a well-funded, high-growth company deployed in leading brand companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Intercom, among others. We are transforming the way companies of all sizes manage quality practices to deliver exceptional customer service.
The Director, Product Management, will have responsibility for working with customers, partners, regional sales and services teams, engineering and other product managers to ensure the applications maintain their market leadership, meet the customer feature/function and usability needs, and anticipate future technical and market changes. The role also requires the management of a small team of Product Managers who will support the management of the portfolio. This role is vital to the success of the Playvox vision and is strongly cross-functional in nature, requiring strong working relationships with multiple teams. This will include market analysis, product planning and market delivery.
• Define product strategy and oversee product planning and execution throughout and product life cycle.
• Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, define product vision, and follow the Playvox product candidate process to appropriately score, prioritize, and inform on new product ideas and requests.
• Analyze existing and new technologies as well as market developments and competition and develop technical specifications and requirements according to needs.
• Support M&A activities including due diligence.
• Act as a subject matter expert in the Contact Center field.
• Provide executive pre-sales support for large deals.
• Oversee global product rollout and introduction agenda.
• Conduct a quarterly product management review to track performance to plan, identify issues and opportunities, and adjust strategy and plans accordingly.
• Identify product partnerships to support the product strategy and work with the global alliance team to execute agreements and manage relationships.
• Work with the R&D groups to ensure execution of the product strategy by participating in Sprint planning, review, and retrospective meetings and provide feedback to the team
• Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by product marketing partners to interface with customers and understanding of the market, to drive product direction and ensure capabilities meet market needs, pricing and customer satisfaction goals.
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.