Position Title: Channel Partner Manager - West (Remote)
We believe that a great customer experience starts with people.
Playvox’s category-defining workforce management, quality assurance, coaching, and motivational platform is delighting customers and our team is growing. We are hiring an organized and experienced Channel Partner Manager - West to help lead our next chapter of growth through exciting partnership opportunities.
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, be they centrally located, remote employees, distributed across the globe, or a combination of all three. With Playvox’s innovative enterprise-class solutions our clients systematically improve the customer experience and agent skill set through quality measurement, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and by motivating agents, all on one platform.
Playvox is a well-funded, high-growth company deployed in leading brand companies globally. As a Channel Partner Manager you will have the opportunity to work with a set of premier global leaders including Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Intercom, among others. We are transforming the way companies of all sizes manage quality practices to deliver exceptional customer service.
We are looking for a Channel Partner Manager to create a multiplier effect for our growth. Someone who can energize our partners’ sales teams through marketing and sales enablement programs. Use your skills and experience to have a front-line impact on our success.
- "Owning" the Partner relationship with existing western U.S.-based Partners, including creating joint business plans, defining synergistic go-to-market strategies, and aligning field sales teams to drive incremental pipeline and sales success
- Implement enablement programs for a wide range of partner audiences including Senior Executives, Account Executives, Solutions Engineers, and Implementation Managers
- Working with Playvox team members, conceive and prioritize partner marketing and programs to drive incremental sales pipeline
- Collaborate with our go-to-market team to create sales enablement assets that best serve partner teams
- Successfully execute participation at partner marketing events
- Develop and execute innovative ideas to align with partner marketing initiatives
- Recruit new Partners that synergize with the Playvox and N. American sales growth strategies for the western U.S.
- Track key performance metrics for focus-list of Partners, leveraging Salesforce
- 6+ years of channel management/ business development experience required.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting SaaS-based solution providers, managing relationships, creating cohesive business plans.
- Understand the contact center business and maintain a passion for this fast paced business segment.
- Demonstrated track record in the planning, development, and implementation of a partner-led sales model.
- Demonstrated track record to grow partner pipeline/closed revenue
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and contract experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- BA/BS degree preferred