We believe that a great customer experience starts with people.
Playvox’s category-defining Workforce Optimization platform is delighting customers and our team is growing. We are hiring an organized and experienced Product Marketing Manager to help lead our next chapter of growth.
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, be they centrally located, remote employees, distributed across the globe or a combination of all three. With Playvox’s innovative enterprise-class solutions our clients systematically improve the customer and agent experiences by making sure that the best staffing schedules are deployed, assessing each type of interaction to ensure quality standards are met, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and by motivating agents, all on one platform.
Playvox is a well-funded, high-growth company deployed in leading brand companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Intercom, among others. We are transforming the way companies of all sizes manage quality practices to deliver exceptional customer service.
Playvox is looking for a well-rounded, detail-driven marketer with a “can do” attitude, who is not afraid to get their hands dirty. As a Product Marketing Manager for Playvox, you are helping to drive go-to-market strategy by activating strategic plays and creating compelling content. You create and tell inspirational stories bridging business and technology narratives. You measure success by our ability to mature deals to closure through these marketing programs.
In this role, you will think strategically and execute with a purpose in an exciting and dynamic technology space. The perfect candidate has the ability to work collaboratively and deliver results in a matrixed environment and enjoys interacting cross functionally. Successful candidates will have a passion for numbers, will be data driven and love taking the complex and making it simple.
- Understanding the technical details of the product, including how our product works, is configured, and is deployed, and subsequently communicating the value for the end user
- Experience in conducting market analysis, developing market messaging, and communicating benefits
- Working with our internal technical and product teams to help develop and articulate product use cases that address customer needs while maintaining consistency of our overall product messaging and positioning
- Conducting in-depth competitive research and analysis to create accessible competitive content for the field. Competitive research expertise required.
- Representing the voice of the customer and providing customer and market insights to Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, and Marketing teams
- Developing both sales and technical content to drive product awareness and influence purchase
- Creating scalable sales tools that articulate Playvox’s value proposition, including case studies, presentation decks, videos, and other customer/prospect-facing collateral
- Applying product expertise to be an effective resource for sales in closing deals and growing accounts
- Working with our channel partners to develop compelling sales content, demos, sales training, and enablement activities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects with multiple stakeholders in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of market and buyer dynamics
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills to communicate complex technical and product capabilities in a compelling, accessible manner
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships and comfortably interact with executive-level management
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Driven focus towards having an impact and producing results
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with collaborative working style
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and adapt your style to rapid organizational and platform change
- 3+ years in a product marketing, product management, or technical marketing role with a SaaS company
- BA/BS Degree
- Knowledge of contact center, Workforce Optimization products and/or CRM tools preferred
- Previous work enabling partners and direct sales teams preferred
- Experience creating hands-on demos preferred
- Ability to develop and deliver effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our product offerings and key positioning
- Entrepreneurial spirit and confidence to pick up and lead new projects
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and crafting compelling positioning, thought leadership content and sales assets
- Willing to travel to support on-going activities and key opportunities (up to 25% of the time based on need and pending current COVID-19 restrictions)
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.