Playvox provides cloud native, digital first workforce optimization software which drastically improves customer experience and agent engagement. Our omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction.
ROLE DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
As part of the Revenue Operations team, the Salesforce Administrator creates processes and supports Sales, Support, Customer Success, Finance and Marketing departments. You'll be the primary administrator of Salesforce, building dashboards and reports, refreshing Salesforce workflows and managing third-party integrations into Salesforce as Playvox expands and transforms customer service teams around the world.
- You will perform hands-on configuration of all new and existing functionality, including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports and dashboards, and customized applications.
- You will work on a combination of net new builds and integrations within Salesforce.
- You will develop reports, dashboards, and processes to monitor and identify insights continuously.
- You will work cross-functionally with stakeholders to understand needs and identify solutions.
- You will help the team establish robust operational processes for our Salesforce and integrated systems.
- You will work with team members to develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out-of-the-box features and custom configuration.
- You will work in an agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements.
- Salesforce administrator certification (ADM201 or ADX201)
- 3-5 years experience managing Sales Cloud and Salesforce Lightning.
- Experience working with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Revenue Operations teams and have a deep understanding of their typical work processes and challenges.
- Experience performing change management: verbal and written communication to stakeholders, timing, relationship building, documentation, etc.