Playvox’s category-defining quality assurance, coaching and motivational platform is delighting customers and the team is expanding. An exceptional Assistant Vice President of Demand Generation is now needed to help lead our growth.
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, whether they are centrally located, remote employees, distributed across the globe or a combination of all three. With Playvox’s innovative enterprise-class solutions, clients systematically improve the customer experience and agent skill set through quality measurement, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and by motivating agents, all on one platform.
Playvox is a well-funded, high growth company deployed in leading brand companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Intercom and others. Playvox transforms the way companies of all sizes manage quality practices to deliver exceptional customer service.
Enterprise customers include Dropbox, Facebook, Nike, and Delivery Hero.
This is a role for someone who is both forward-thinking and practical. Can you build and lead a demand generation team and own the lead generation targets while collaborating with the worldwide sales teams in a fast-paced environment? In this role, you will lead the global demand generation function. The market is large and so is the opportunity. www.playvox.com.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Assistant Vice President of Demand Generation plays an integral role in driving revenue growth for the company across channels and marketing. With global responsibility for all demand generation functions, this individual will be responsible for creating a scalable demand generation strategy and driving the successful execution of the plan across the customer lifecycle to achieve acquisition, and cross-sell/up-sell. The demand generation approach will encompass the management of all demand generation channels such as performance marketing, SDR team, SEO, website strategy, and more.
The successful candidate will be results-driven and comfortable with both the analytical and creative sides of revenue and lifecycle marketing. Experience in fast-paced environments and a proven track record of building high-performance teams and strong relationships with sales is critical to this role.
This position is based in Orlando, remote candidates considered.
What you will be doing
- Enable sales success by hitting monthly and quarterly demand generation targets in key territories
- Design the overall corporate demand generation strategy, including inbound lead acquisition and outbound account-based & vertical marketing strategy
- Develop and manage the demand generation marketing plan and operations across channels including budget, campaigns, execution, and reporting & analysis
- Coordinate with the product marketing team to prioritize and develop integrated campaigns, determine best channels for each product/campaign/piece of content
- Integrate contemporary and traditional marketing approaches to establish and implement marketing initiatives. Create campaigns and programs that drive category growth, position and differentiate offerings for maximum market penetration and solidify and extend awareness and brand recognition for the company
- Develop inbound/outbound lead generation strategy for digital and offline channels including: performance marketing, events, webinars, SEO, review sites, email, and offline channels (once available again)
- Create and manage lead generation aspect of web properties in coordination with the design and development teams to optimize owned web properties for inbound marketing lead generation and conversion
- Enhance and manage the lead management process to improve pipeline conversion
- Grow the demand generation team through hiring and training
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing Ops to ensure measurability and attribution
- Analyze and report on the ROI of marketing initiatives
- Support an open and highly collaborative work environment and lead in a manner that fosters high engagement
- Minimum of five to ten years in marketing with three to five years of experience and success managing demand generation for a high-growth SaaS company, and at least one year managing a sales development team.
- Deep experience with digital demand generation and inbound marketing, including SEO, SEM, social, email, webinars, and more
- Strong experience driving demand with enterprise companies specifically and experience managing high-performing remote/global teams
- Experience creating and managing budgets, calculating ROI and explaining performance of managed programs
- A proven track record of understanding dynamic markets, making recommendations that generate results, and working across functions
- Prior success in understanding differences in international markets and executing against a plan in each market.
- Start-up mentality and enthusiasm with a mix of both young start-ups and larger companies is ideal.
- Prior experience creating - and effectively/frugally managing – demand generation budgets.
- Prior marketing experience in call center technologies and products is highly desirable.
- Spanish language competency is a plus.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS/CULTURAL FIT
- You are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing
- You like to win and you play both tough and fair to get there
- You understand what it means to compete as part of a team
- You are results-minded and see how to capitalize on the diverse strengths of people around you to succeed
- Lead with sleeves rolled-up. Quantitative, data and milestone-driven, results-oriented
- Analytical thinker – can identify what’s working and what’s not and make changes to optimize performance.
- Creative, visionary thinker; able to conceive of new ways to reach and appeal to customers and partners.
- A seasoned and capable leader who commands immediate respect, but also works collaboratively and in a hands-on manner with peers and junior team members. Thick-skinned with focus on the right solution, not your solution.
- Demonstrates superior verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Operates from a framework of mutual respect and trust; an open and transparent communicator.
- Focused. Quickly separate the mission-critical from the trivial; focuses on the critical few tasks that really add value and puts aside or delays the rest.
- Relates to Playvox values: Always be Learning, Be a Good Human, Change is Good, Do it Now, and Enjoy the Little Things
- At a minimum, Bachelor’s degree
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.