We are looking for awesome people to join PlayVox!
PLAYVOX GENERAL INFO
We’re a global and remote-friendly company, with talent hubs in over 10 cities, including Manizales, Orlando, Silicon Valley, London, Barcelona, Santiago, San Paulo, Las Vegas, and Indianapolis, we are hiring people who want to share our values and have fun with this family across all disciplines and experience levels.
Playvox provides quality assurance and performance management software that helps customer support teams improve customer experience and agent engagement. Its omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction.
ROLE DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
Our organization is looking for a Python Senior with a love for back-end technologies, to support one of our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. As a Senior, we expect autonomy with great communication skills. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and evangelize the PlayVox culture.
SR - Senior
Serverless, micro-services, full Stack, Python, backend, Architect, VueJS, Git, Rest Services, SCRUM,.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Conduct the SCRUM methodology (SCRUM master)
- Conduct one on one meetings with the team members.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics (Code review, QA evaluations, KPI metrics).
- Propose, disseminate and ensure that the strategies and processes for software development are met.
- Support Product Manager in new requirements and help writing functional requirement documents and guides. Also you have to decide if is a doable requirement.
- Prepare and submit reports to the Engineering Director on the results of the activities performed, team metrics and suggested improvement actions.
- Analyze, design and Build efficient back-end features in Python.
- Research third party solutions (BaaS) or implement high level solutions to improve development or agile software development.
- Support the team in technical and product questions, advise and train team members, actively sharing knowledge.
- Manage support issues, delegate/resolve and communicate the resolution.
- Propose and document process, good practices and technical solutions.
- Ensure the software quality, automate test.
- Conduct interviews and train new hirings.
- Attend follow-up meetings and activity planning.
- Establish communications with clients to identify and understand their needs regarding software, as well as provide training, assistance and support.
- Monitor, Research and optimize performance for the platform.
- Collaborate with members of the website team (including designers and back-end developers) to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of the web applications.
- 5+ years web development experience required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with agile development SCRUM and leading teams.
- Solid experience as Python Developer.
- Experience with Micro-services and Serverless.
- Experience with NoSQL database mongoDB
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
Playvox is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. We firmly believe that diversity is how we achieve our mission and grow our business.