We believe that a great customer experience starts with people. Playvox’s category-defining quality assurance, coaching and motivational platform is delighting customers and our team is growing. We are hiring an organized and experienced Customer Success Manager to help lead our next chapter of growth.
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, whether they are centrally located, remote employees, or distributed across the globe or a combination of all three. With Playvox’s innovative enterprise-class solutions, our clients systematically improve the customer experience and agent skill set through quality measurement, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and by motivating agents, all on one platform.
At Playvox, we are a customer-first organization. The Customer Success Manager is focused on securing healthy long-term adoption and relationships with an assigned portfolio of customers, as well as the ongoing growth and expansion of their accounts. This is a role for someone who is both forward-thinking, practical and has a passion for helping customers.
- Manage a full account portfolio and relationships with customers to drive long-term adoption
- Serve as the primary point of contact and manage the customer communication by proactively engaging with customers: conducting status calls, communicating via email and chat, and conducting formal business reviews with cross-functional teams
- Cultivate a trusted advisor relationship with stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
- Maintain overall health of accounts to ensure account success and growth
- Collaborate with the Sales and Onboarding team to assist in implementation of new customers
- Collaborate with technical support to assist in triaging customer technical issues or product questions
- Identify opportunities and drive expansion within current accounts to continue to provide exceptional value to customers
- Conduct ongoing customer training
- Present product demonstrations
- Support customers and solve problems for specific and individualized use cases
- Strong understanding of the Playvox platform and similar SaaS solutions within the contact center industry
- Serve as the voice of the customer to drive improvement across all areas
- Forecast revenue and meet personal quarterly and annual goals
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related or technical field
- 5+ years of B2B client-relationship management experience in software/technology, preferably in contact center industry
- Knowledge of customer success processes and best practices
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational skills in a high-growth environment
- Ability to be a subject matter expert within the product and lead customer-facing conversations
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and expansion and manage a sales cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, both written and verbal
- Full fluency in English
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
This is a rare opportunity to help define a growing team in a well-funded SaaS startup with great customer traction. Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.