Playvox provides quality assurance and performance management software that helps customer support teams improve customer experience and agent engagement. Its omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction.
Based in Manizales, Colombia and with offices in Silicon Valley, we are hiring people who want to share our values and have fun with this family across all disciplines and experience levels.
Role description overview
Senior UX Designer, geek and familiar with new trends in the tech industry, who delivers high-level product design proposals, understanding the interaction between the user, the product, and business in order to carry out the company's vision and KPIs.
What You'll Need
- Strong portfolio and experience that shows evidence on information architecture, interaction design, UI and usability analysis
- Proven experience conducting user research to define workflows, prototypes, and UX improvements.
- Proficiency in UX design tools as Figma (indispensable) and Sketch.
- Strong experience working with developers in agile environments.
- + 6 years of working experience in UX design.
- At least 2 years of working experience in enterprise design.
- B2 english proficiency, needs to feel comfortable conducting user interviews in english.
- Comfortable training and transferring knowledge to others, Experience teaching is a big plus.
- A big plus is having some front-end experience.
What You'll do
- Iterate on different solutions to the problem at hand, not only on a particular design.
- Work in collaboration with our Product and multidisciplinary teams.
- Holistic customer experience design (across touchpoints) based on the company's objectives in a strategic way.
- Identify insights, understand users and generate potential solutions based on product discovery.
- Build prototypes of different degrees of fidelity fast and without waste, using state of the art tools.
- Plan and coordinate of user testing/interview sessions.
- Communicate effectively design decisions and ensure designs are implemented as defined by the team.
- Working under the agile methodology.
- Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and evangelize the Playvox culture and Product Principles.
Playvox is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. We firmly believe that diversity is how we achieve our mission and grow our business.