Lead Playvox pre-sales efforts working in close partnership with Playvox’s Sales and Product teams, you will provide pre-sales technical support to our European Sales organization, as well as work to increase engagement within existing accounts.
- Lead a client discovery session and manage technical requirements with business stakeholders, as well as technology teams.
- Conduct detailed analysis of client needs, identify their business problem, develop appropriate solutions, and help build financial justification.
- Understand sales strategies, visualize business problems into value. statements, and execute on product-related requests in the pre-sales presentations.
- Present product demonstrations to prove the solution with client-specific use cases.
- Create ROI models that reflect the value of the Playvox offering.
- Strong understanding of the Playvox WFO and WFM solutions and similar CSaaS solutions within the contact center industry.
- Manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a high-growth environment.
- Act as the trusted knowledge resource for the client-facing teams.
- Answer technical, product and business related questions from our clients.
- Agile entrepreneur who can work collaboratively to sell Playvox and win.
- Experience in a client-facing role in software/technology, preferably in contact center industry
- Track record of solution consultancy, delivery or training success for a software solution organization
- Knowledge of APIs, ability to explain functionality to both business and technical teams
- Experience working with sales, post-sales and product teams to help drive business growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, both written and verbal
- Strong documentation skills
- Proficient at Excel & Powerpoint
- Full fluency in English, other languages would be advantageous
- Experience with Domo, Tableau or similar analytics solutions is a plus.
BASIC SOFT SKILLS:
- Internal / external customer orientation.
- Continuous learning.
- Adaptation to change.
- Initiative and autonomy.
This is a rare opportunity to help define a growing team in a well-funded SaaS organization with great customer traction. Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.