ROLE DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
As Senior Marketing Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and implementing new marketing processes, measuring marketing pipeline performance, and maintaining overall system functionality. You will also be responsible for determining the impact of marketing activities on sales performance. This role will oversee the use of HubSpot and Salesforce for marketing purposes and utilize these platforms to report on Marketing’s performance on key company metrics. Ideal candidate will have a sustainable strategy for data-gathering, which will strengthen company-customer relationships and provide insights into marketing strategy effectiveness. Candidate will also be able to identify trends in data and provide recommendations on any necessary strategy adjustments. Candidate will provide tactical support to the Revenue Operations team tasked with driving revenue growth for the business.
- Working closely with the Salesforce.com team and marketing technologist to establish and maintain good data management practices to ensure a clean segmentable database
- Build analytical models via Salesforce and HubSpot, while also working with Domo administrator. Also build dashboards, manage reporting, and conduct regular analyses to track lead management, pipeline creation, and sales effectiveness.
- Experience managing Salesforce and HubSpot capabilities including field mapping, lead management setup, tracking, and overall data management.
- Experience improving marketing and sales alignment through continuous business process improvement.
- Manage technical aspects of Salesforce.com and other systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads and opportunities
- Ensure marketing technologies are optimally integrated with Salesforce.com, monitoring performance and conducting technical reviews
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing activities and reporting.
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and determine effectiveness of current strategies.
- Produce and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Technologist to stay on top of new automation trends and any new HubSpot releases.
- Assist with the evaluation, selection, and implementation of new marketing technologies.
- 5+ years experience in B2B digital marketing, preferably SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background in lead generation programs
- Expert understanding of HubSpot and Salesforce in B2B (5+ years of experience).
- Business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Previous experience as a marketing operations analyst or an equivalent
- Communication skills, experience articulating vision and roadmap and facilitating concept and problem-solving with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working with SDR teams.
- Knowledge of marketing technology and their applications
- Strong understanding of strategic marketing initiatives and terminology
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly quantitative, data-driven individual
- Excel in a high-growth fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Spanish language proficiency is a plus)