About Agyle Time
Agyle Time is growing technology startup, with a workforce management product aimed at customer service environments. We are here as a serious competitor and disrupter in the mid-market for workforce management.
Our customers span industries across financial services, government, retail, technology, and utilities. They range in size from approximately 50 seats to approximately 1000, and the rapid uptake and growth means that we are looking for great people to join us; we are a small but fast-evolving team who pull together to produce and deliver amazing outcomes. We are looking for a like-minded person to join our dynamic team.
The Human Resources Generalist (Recruiter) has broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation. Your role as a Human Resources Generalist will be far from one-dimensional. You will undertake a wide range of HR tasks, such as recruitment, onboarding new hires, administering employee benefits and leaves, and crafting HR policies. You will also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics. The goal is to ensure the Human Resources department's operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
● Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; employee relations matters; conducts investigations and addresses employee grievances; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and engagement; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
● Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
● Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommends best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
● Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
● Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
● Conducts employee onboarding and helps organize training and development initiatives.
● Develops and implements employee engagement plans and recognition programs.
● Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics and makes recommendations for improvement.
● Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
● Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
● Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
● Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required.
● At least four (4) years of Human Resource Management experience, with a concentration in Talent Acquisition preferred.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and exceptional interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Good time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and ability to prioritize tasks.
● Ability to be change-agile and work in a high-paced and fluid environment.
● Integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality are a must.
● Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.