We believe that a great customer experience starts with people!
Playvox provides cloud native, digital first workforce optimization software which drastically improves customer experience and agent engagement. Our omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue/quota - demonstrated knowledge and execution of the Playvox sales process. Customer Centric Selling sales methodology considered a plus.
- Build lasting, meaningful relationships with peers, management, and Playvox customers.
- Build and align with the Playvox sales plan. Work cooperatively with the Customer Success team and new business Account Executives in developing a solid pipeline.
- Foster internal relationships, provide the support and teamwork necessary to manage accounts and close deals
- Communicate forecast data - accurately and realistic to the management team.
- Embrace and exhibit the corporate values of Playvox. Be a good human.
- Provide meaningful feedback, prioritize customer needs or requests to empower engineering and other functional areas with the right direction, market needs.
- Consistent high activity to generate pipeline for success.
- 2+ years of sales / contact center experience preferred.
- Experience selling or prospecting SaaS-based solutions, knowledgeable on complex sales processes.
- Understand the contact center business and maintain a passion for this fast-paced business segment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and contract experience.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- BA/BS degree
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.