We believe that a great customer experience starts with people!
Playvox provides cloud native, digital first workforce optimization software which
drastically improves customer experience and agent engagement. Our omnichannel
platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk,
Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data
into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer
interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent
● Meet and exceed monthly revenue/quota - demonstrated knowledge and
execution of the Playvox sales process / Sandler methodology.
● Develop a territory sales strategy to ensure consistent achievement of
objectives, both short- and long-term.
● Build lasting, meaningful relationships with peers,management, and
● Build and align with the Playvox sales plan. Develop and own the regional
market segmentation and designated focus/targeted accounts
● Foster internal relationships, provide the support and teamwork necessary to
manage accounts and close deals
● Communicate forecast data - accurately and realistic to the management team.
● Embrace and exhibit the corporate values of Playvox. Be a good human.
● Provide meaningful feedback, prioritize customer needs or requests to
empower engineering and other functional areas with the right direction, market
● Consistent high activity to generate your own pipeline for success.
● 5+ years of mid-market / contact center experience preferred.
● Demonstrated success in selling SaaS-based solutions, managing complex
sales processes. Sales Hunter - excellent prospecting skills.
● Understand the contact center business and maintain a passion for this fast
paced business segment.
● Demonstrated track record in the planning, development, and implementation of
a successful territory plan.
● Demonstrated track record to grow revenues and close net-new business.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Negotiation and contract experience.
● Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment