We believe that a great customer experience starts with people.
Playvox’s category-defining quality assurance, coaching and motivational platform is delighting customers and our team is growing. We are hiring an organized and experienced Manager, Onboarding to help lead our next chapter of growth.
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, be they centrally located, remote employees, distributed across the globe or a combination of all three. With Playvox’s innovative enterprise-class solutions our clients systematically improve the customer experience and agent skill set through quality measurement, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and by motivating agents, all on one platform.
Playvox is a well-funded, high-growth company deployed in leading brand companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Intercom, among others. We are transforming the way companies of all sizes manage quality practices to deliver exceptional customer service.
This is a role for someone who is both forward-thinking, practical and has great communication skills. Can you motivate change for customer workflows, and also inspire others by painting a picture of what is to come? At Playvox, the Manager, Onboarding will play a strategic role in the success of the onboarding process and customer time-to-value. This role will oversee the Onboarding Specialists and drive processes to scale the onboarding team and transform the Playvox onboarding experience.
- Lead an Onboarding team, overseeing trials and/or POCs and customer implementations
- Partner with Sales teams and Customer Success to ensure seamless onboarding for prospects and customers, including technical requirements
- Strategy, collaboration, and creation of onboarding materials to include: implementation instructions, user documentation, instructional documents, video tutorials, online Help Center documentation, product features, product release updates, etc.
- Implement tier-based onboarding process and manage customer implementation costs
- Create and manage scalable onboarding project plans
- Manage prioritization of customer onboarding requirements, documentation, and requests
- Support the Product Marketing team with content and product-related materials to aid in the continuous improvement of the user experience
- Establish and maintain training program, process, and ongoing support for internal employees, as well as customers
- Participate in pre-sales and RFP processes for sales-related materials and onboarding process
- Answer product related questions from our clients
- Define KPIs and metrics for successful onboarding and time to value
- Manage onboarding team CSAT
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing role in software/technology within the contact center industry
- Experience in Quality Assurance and/or Workforce Management processes
- Understanding of latest practices and knowledge for various onboarding / training tools
- Demonstrated ability to explain operation of SaaS products within contact center operations.
- A team player who can work closely with the various business units
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a high-growth environment
- Experience working with sales, post-sales and product teams to help drive business growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation skill and attention to detail, both written and verbal
- Strong project management skills, including Excel and SaaS -based PM tools
- Strong understanding of the Playvox platform and similar SaaS solutions within the contact center industry a plus
- Full fluency in English
- Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese is a plus
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.