ROLE DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
Playvox’s category-defining agent optimization suite for customer service teams is delighting customers around the world and our team is growing.
We are hiring a data-driven, systems-focused Marketing Automation Manager to manager and operate our sales and marketing technology stack.
You will be a subject matter expert on our martech stack, applying those technologies to improve our business processes. You wake up in the morning excited to tackle new challenges and you have a desire to constantly improve our systems.
Playvox is a well-funded, high-growth company deployed in leading brand name companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, and Intercom among others.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow with a high-caliber team at a high-growth company while making a real impact on the business. If you are smart, resourceful, results-driven, strive for excellence and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Manager and operate sales and marketing tech stack
- Identify and resolve areas of friction impacting operations or usability
- Liase with marketing technology partners and consultants
- Support the lead handoff process support for marketing/sales development/sales
- Lead program production and quality assurance for campaigns
- Ensure strict adherence to industry-leading data integrity practices
- Understand user and data security practices, GDPR/CAN-SPAM/CASL compliance, deliverability/sender score improvement, etc.
- Communicate marketing operations updates and opportunities to management and stakeholders
- Train new and existing employees who are marketing campaign stakeholders
- Document processes and communicate improvements to enhance sales and marketing productivity
- Perform campaign analysis and provide improvement recommendations
- Constantly report your learnings so the broader team can learn from them!
- 2-4 years of marketing automation experience
- Experience with HubSpot with HubSpot certification strongly desired
- Strong understanding of marketing automation and marketing technology ecosystem
- Strong analytical acumen, ability to constantly monitor results and make refinements
- Solid understanding and knowledge of campaign lifecycles and audience segmentation
- Team player, self-motivated, humble and eager to learn
- Detail-oriented and endlessly energetic
- Superior organization and communication skills
- Loves to automate things and geeks out on sales and marketing technologies
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.
Working at Playvox is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at http://jobs.playvox.com Reach out and share your story with us!