We believe that a great customer experience starts with people.
Playvox’s category-defining quality assurance, coaching and motivational platform is delighting customers and our team is growing. We are hiring an organized and experienced Solutions Consultant to help lead our next chapter of growth.
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, be they centrally located, remote employees, distributed across the globe or a combination of all three. With Playvox’s innovative enterprise-class solutions our clients systematically improve the customer experience and agent skill set through quality measurement, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and by motivating agents, all on one platform.
Playvox is a well-funded, high-growth company deployed in leading brand companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Intercom, among others. We are transforming the way companies of all sizes manage quality practices to deliver exceptional customer service.
ROLE DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
As a Campaign Manager, you’ll create end-to-end, data-driven, customer-focused campaigns that fill our funnel with high-quality leads. You’ll optimize every aspect in order to maximize results and ensure we meet our pipeline creation goals. You will work closely with the Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing Operations teams to understand our buyers and deploy resources most effectively. You’ll be responsible for achieving challenging pipeline targets as Playvox expands and transforms customer service teams around the world.
● Strategize, plan, execute, manage, and measure multi-channel, full-funnel campaigns within an established budget to deepen customer engagement, drive product adoption, and/or retain customers
● Establish clear goals for marketing campaigns, programs, tactics, and report on performance to goals
● Develop and manage project plans to ensure smooth, on-time delivery of marketing campaigns and initiatives
● Collaborate with key stakeholders (Sales, Product, Customer Success, Operations) to identify new approaches and target audiences
● Specific projects include (but are not limited to):
○ Designing, executing, and evaluating multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to retain Customers and grow our relationship with them ○ Owning the Customer Success Story program
Campaign Manager, Customer Marketing
● At least three years of relevant B2B software marketing experience with proven results
● Highly quantitative, data-driven individual
● Curious to try new ideas with the goal of optimizing acquisition efficiency ● Customer obsessed
● Excel in high-growth fast-paced environment
● Strong verbal and written communication skills (Spanish language proficiency is a plus)
● Hands-on experience with marketing technologies including marketing automation platforms, marketing attribution, web analytics, A/B testing tools, etc. (prior experience with HubSpot a plus)