The Product Manager oversees the entire lifecycle of a digital product, from inception to launch. This position is responsible for the overall vision of the product and managing the role out of this vision into a successful launch. In this position, you will act as a mediator between the consumers and the technical teams, communicating consumer needs and translating those needs into new product features for the team to design.
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototype.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches include working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred or related field.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.