We are looking for awesome people to join Playvox!
We’re a global and remote-friendly company, with talent hubs in over 10 cities around the world, including Manizales, London, Frankfurt, Barcelona, Santiago de Chile, São Paulo, Orlando Florida, Silicon Valley California, Las Vegas Nevada, and Indianapolis. We are hiring people who want to share our values and have fun with this talented and high-performing team across all disciplines and experience levels.
Playvox provides quality assurance and performance management software that helps customer support teams improve the customer experience and agent engagement. Our omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction.
We're looking for a talented Engineering Manager passionate about people, team-think first growing, and general technical people management.
Role Level: Senior
Employment Type: Full Time - Remote Work
As an Engineering Manager at Playvox, you will work closely with software engineers, qe testing and automation, designers, product managers, and tech leads, all ready to develop and deliver the highest quality products for our clients. In this role you will lead an engineering team, preparing for the change to success in terms of product and technical excellence. Responsible for implementing methods to increase team productivity, efficiency, and improve the quality of the Playvox products.
- Manage communication between other engineering areas like DevSecOps, PM, QA/QE, Product/Marketing
- Manage prioritization parameters for delivering work.
- Guarantee the Sprint result.
- Problem-solving, communication, and organizational.
- Scrum Master: Manage Daily, Grooming, Planning, Retrospective
- Coordinate the administrative management of the team.
- Responsible for the overall goals of the team..
- Manage team progress metrics and KPI's.
- Maximize the productivity of the tech team.
- Scheduling time for meetings and deciding the agenda.
- Performance of the organization.
- Identify requirements from internal, technical and product.
- Facilitate tech lead and members with soft skills, tech skill, initiatives, innovation & trainings
- Inspire and motivate team development.
- Service on the team thinks first.
- Develop for a career path and personal growth for team members.
- Facilitate Happiness day a day.
- Increase the people management with 1on1 with all members of the team.
- Teach people to be a focus on team projects.
- Building personal connections with team members and other departments.
- Teach how people have self-management and take technical decisions.
- Deal with people and facilitation.
- Develop skills that are harder to master: empathy, crisis management, motivation, inspiration.
Support TL & PM.
- Fulfill most or all of the tech lead (TL) roles, and guide the team through new tech processes along with carrying out managerial roles.
- Serve as a tech lead when the situation arises.
- Serve as a product manager when the situation arises.
- Be first and foremost a leader focus on management from the technical team working closely with your team
- Have 4+ years of managing software engineering teams.
- Expert on time management over the agenda and meetings
- Have a solid grasp of agile and scrum implementation
- Have a track record and analysis of delivering successful features and increments a product as an engineer or a team lead.
- Have experience guiding the continuous improvement of processes and technology over innovation.
- Success on providing and receiving feedback
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to a team-think first, You'll lead and improve the performance and live each day with the trust with the team
- Advanced English level.