Playvox is looking for an experienced Partner Marketer to be the first hire on our Partner Marketing team. This person will create and execute a partner marketing strategy, develop partner marketing campaigns, build stronger go-to-market relationships with partners and launch new partnerships.
The ideal candidate is a great relationship builder who creates great experiences for our partners by supporting them with the right engagement, resources, and incentives as they start, run, and scale their business with us. They will work with both our technology and channel partners to drive alignment between the two companies and create one cohesive selling motion. The Partner Marketing Manager will build joint messaging, produce co-marketing assets, and drive scaled acquisition of new users through partners.
- Define priorities, and success metrics for our marketing efforts with technology and channel partners
- Define quarterly and annual joint marketing strategies, objectives, and measures of success with our top technology and channel partners
- Build joint messaging and produce co-marketing assets, content, and marketing toolkits
- Execute co-marketing plans and activities to drive scaled acquisition of new users through partners and create sales pipeline with and through partners
- Develop marketing enablement content and programs to drive utilization of our partner marketing programs and help partners build and execute effective marketing plans
- Own the co-marketing agenda and will drive the planning and execution of activities such as joint events, webinars, reference cases, blog posts, whitepapers, newsletters, etc.
- Lead the marketing launches of new partnerships
- At least 5 years relevant work experience that can span marketing or partnerships
- At least 2 years of partner marketing work experience, ideally in a global technology company and/or fintech company
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with Marketing, Sales and Channel teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with partnerships, product marketing, content, and sales to develop impactful partner programs and campaigns tailored for our buyer personas and respective position in the customer lifecycle