Playvox provides cloud native, digital first workforce optimization software which drastically improves customer experience and agent engagement. Our omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into easily digestible dashboards for customer service leaders to better schedule employees, evaluate the quality of customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction
The Human Resources Generalist has broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation. Your role as a Human Resources Generalist will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics. The goal is to ensure the Human Resources department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole. If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labor law and look to grow your career in the field, this is the place to be.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; employee relations matters; conducts investigations and addresses employee grievances; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and engagement; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommends best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Conducts employee onboarding and helps organize training and development initiatives
- Develops and implements employee engagement plans and recognition programs.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required; SHRM-CP a plus.
- At least four years of Human Resource Management experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines. Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to be change-agile and work in a high-paced and fluid environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality are a must.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish highly preferred.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization's HRIS and talent management systems.