We believe that a great customer experience starts with people!
Playvox provides cloud native, digital first workforce optimization software which drastically improves customer experience and agent engagement. Our omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue/quota - demonstrated knowledge and execution of the Playvox sales process / Sandler methodology.
- Develop a territory sales strategy to ensure consistent achievement of objectives, both short- and long-term.
- Build lasting, meaningful relationships with peers,management, and prospect/partner community
- Build and align with the Playvox sales plan. Develop and own the regional market segmentation and designated focus/targeted accounts
- Foster internal relationships, provide the support and teamwork necessary to manage accounts and close deals
- Communicate forecast data - accurately and realistic to the management team.
- Embrace and exhibit the corporate values of Playvox. Be a good human.
- Provide meaningful feedback, prioritize customer needs or requests to empower engineering and other functional areas with the right direction, market needs.
- Consistent high activity to generate your own pipeline for success.
- 5+ years of mid-market / contact center experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success in selling SaaS-based solutions, managing complex sales processes. Sales Hunter - excellent prospecting skills.
- Understand the contact center business and maintain a passion for this fast paced business segment.
- Demonstrated track record in the planning, development, and implementation of a successful territory plan.
- Demonstrated track record to grow revenues and close net-new business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and contract experience.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- BA/BS degree
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.