We believe that a great customer experience starts with people.
Playvox’s category-defining quality assurance, coaching and motivational platform is delighting customers
and our team is growing. We are hiring an organized and experienced Solutions Consultant to help lead our next chapter of growth.
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, be they centrally located, remote employees, distributed across the globe or a combination of all three. With
Playvox’s innovative enterprise-class solutions our clients systematically improve the customer experience and agent skill set through quality measurement, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and by motivating agents, all on one platform.
Playvox is a well funded, high growth company deployed in leading brand companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Intercom, among others. We are transforming the way companies of all sizes manage quality practices to deliver exceptional customer service.
This is a role for someone who is both forward-thinking,practical and technical. Can you motivate change for customer workflows, and also inspire others by painting a picture of what is to come? In this role, you will lead Playvox pre-sales technical efforts for the globe. In close partnership with Playvox’s Sales and Product teams, you will provide pre-sales technical support to our Global Sales organization:
● Demonstrated success in a client facing role
● Ability to understand sales strategies, visualize business problems into value statements and
execute on product related requests in the pre-sales presentations
● Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery or training success for a software
● Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project
management skills in a high growth environment
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Agile entrepreneur who can work collaboratively to sell Playvox
● Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field.
● 1 - 3 years of experience in a client facing role preferably in software/technology or call centers
● Experience working with sales, post sales and product teams.
● Proficient at Excel & Powerpoint
● Fluency in Spanish is a plus
We’d be especially excited if you’ve worked closely with contact center tech stack before.
This is a rare opportunity to help define a growing team in a well-funded SaaS startup with great customer
traction. You will represent the voice of the customer in our product definition and have a big opportunity for impact.
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.