ROLE DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
Playvox’s category-defining agent optimization suite for customer service teams is delighting customers around the world and our team is growing. We are hiring a data-driven, user-focused Growth Marketing Manager to scale revenue and implement user acquisition strategies.
Playvox is a well funded, high-growth company deployed in leading brand name companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, and Intercom among others.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll own funnels, optimize every step, create and improve bottoms-up plans, build and test new audiences/platforms/flows, question everything, and never settle! You’ll work closely with Sales and Marketing Ops team to understand our users and to deploy resources most effectively. You’ll be responsible for delivering pipeline targets, helping customers transform their customer service teams around the world.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow with a high-caliber team at a high-growth company while making a real impact on the business. If you are smart, resourceful, results-driven, strive for excellence and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this is the right challenge for you.
Growth Marketing, User Acquisition, Growth Hacker, SEO, Paid Advertising
- Plan, execute and manage user acquisition funnels and campaigns across channels (including Google, Email, paid search, paid social, affiliates, retargeting, etc)
- Identify the highest-impact testing opportunities; prioritize, experiment, iterate, learn, and optimize constantly — whether with channels, messaging, positioning or personas — based on return on advertising spend, lifetime value, and conversion rates
- Own and manage a budget & KPIs for each program you work with, tracking and growing them to hit increasing targets
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (Operations, Product, Sales Managers, Design) to identify new approaches and user segments
- Develop creative digital campaigns that get our target audience to take action and engage with Playvox
- Constantly report your learnings so the broader team can learn from them!
- Demonstrated track record of success and a minimum of 3+ years of experience in user acquisition with full-funnel ownership and high-impact results
- Have managed mid-size advertising campaigns, grown a digital audience, and owned significant budgets ($200K+ per year)
- An expert in analytics systems (e.g., Google Analytics) and data analysis; attribution and tracking. Prior experience with HubSpot and algorithmic attribution models a plus
- Highly proficient in Excel, using Pivot Tables, vlookups and PowerPivots
- Excel in high-growth startup environments: you’re fearless, comfortable with ambiguity and challenges, proactive, resourceful, resilient, opportunistic, always experimenting and exploring, and a fast learner.
- Responsibilities may shift over time and being a team player is essential
- Are a strong communicator who can go from research to sharing knowledge rapidly
- Are deeply user-focused
- Excellent English/Spanish verbal and written communication skills
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.
Working at Playvox is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at http://jobs.playvox.com Reach out and share your story with us!