ROLE DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
Playvox’s category-defining agent optimization suite for customer service teams is delighting customers around the world and our team is growing. We are hiring a Copywriter to support the Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, and Product teams in bringing the brand to life across the spectrum of digital and traditional platforms. The ideal candidate is familiar with iterative creative practices and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
Playvox is a well funded, high-growth company deployed in leading brand name companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, and Intercom among others.
You will play a critical role in crafting, defining and refining the Playvox brand voice. Working collaboratively with the Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, and Product teams you will help establish the tone and messaging that will directly and positively impact the growth and mindshare of our company. Through on-brand concepting, writing and editing, you will help tell our story across external-facing touchpoints.
This is a powerful opportunity for a smart, creative writer who finds unique stories and sweats the details.
Orlando, Florida or Manizales, Colombia
Copywriter, Creative Writing, Thought Leadership
- Work with the Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, and Product teams to create and edit copy that inspires and causes people to convert, sign-up or take action with the Playvox brand
- Serve as global editor of website content, product collateral, email copy, and third-party site listings (e.g., Zendesk Marketplace and Salesforce AppExchange) and external communications
- Create ads that compel customer service managers, supervisors and BPOs to evolve their practices toward agent optimization
- Pitch and brainstorm ad/branding ideas that propel the brand into the stratosphere
- Seek out new opportunities to expand our reach on partner platforms, creating compelling, channel-specific ideas and messages
- Collaborate with external creative partners to ensure they produce content that hits the mark
- Edit and improve writing sourced from across the company
- 3-5 years of related writing experience (e.g. publishing, editorial, journalism, content marketing, copywriting)
- A phenomenal writer with an experimental mindset, always looking to learn, iterate and improve on an idea
- Thrives on the challenge of creating copy for materials, campaigns, and ads that actually cause people to take action and convert
- Someone who always wants to figure out why something did/didn’t resonate… and go at it again
- Strong familiarity with direct response marketing and/or a subscription-based business models
- Someone who is self-motivated and able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Responsibilities may shift over time and being a team player is essential.
- Proven ability to quickly develop a strong understanding of markets and customer needs, using that insight to develop lead generation copy and sales enablement copy
- Newsroom or journalism background with a proven ability to publish stories under tight deadlines
- Native English writing and editing skills (for creativity, brand voice, style, grammar and punctuation)
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.
Working at Playvox is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at http://jobs.playvox.com Reach out and share your story with us!